Lost my confidence with airbnb

Michael1046
Level 2
Balearic Islands, Spain

Lost my confidence with airbnb

At the attention of the Airbnb management:
Last 14 of August I did have a terrible experience with one of your guests.
After the guest did receive part of the money she did decide it to broke items of our apartment.
Your worker of Airbnb(Nicolas) did decide to pay me 200 euros beside the 242 euros I should get pay for the 2 days they did use the apartment.
After we accept the deal, the guest did not handle the keys before 11 am (check out time), so that means by policy rules of Airbnb I can reclaim another 121 euros for it.
After this the guest did destroy a photo glass which has a cost of 32 euros,(Mihaela from Airbnb got the bill) she did destroy some magazines which has a cost of 56,24 euros (Mihaela from Airbnb got the pictures separately of each magazine with the price) is well we did have to clean the carpet from all the micro glasses making sure there is not any small glass on the carpet (20 euros more)
Totally I reclaim 238 euros more or less, if before of 31 of August of 2019 I do not get this payment I will be force to cancel all the reservations from September and October of 2019 for the easy reason that host guests from Airbnb did become not to be secure.
Kind regards Michael.

1 Reply 1
Ramon1
Level 10
Barcelona, Spain

Hello @Michael1046 ,

It's terrible that you've had that experience, although I think it's worth noting that they're not Airbnb guests but yours.

I would like to remind you of two things so that your complaints don't fall on deaf ears. First, this is the help forum for guests and hosts not the contact method with Airbnb management.

On the other hand, this is the Spanish speaking forum. Some of those who enter this forum will not understand your message. It would be best to post it on the English speaking forum.

Greetings and good luck with your claim.