No Payout or Transactions Pending Showing

Danica2
Level 2
Quezon City, Philippines

No Payout or Transactions Pending Showing

Im confused... I already posted a payment method in our Airbnb account... and according to payment preferences our account status is now READY... It's been a week now but we still haven't received the payment. according to the transaction history THERE'S NO TRANSACTION YET... The guests were here since Dec. 12.... How will I know when to get our payment?.... Somebody please help me answering my question.... Just started working with airbnb here..

3 Replies 3
CarlandDiane0
Level 10
San Marcos, TX

@Danica2, you should have received a message from Airbnb the day after your guests checked in. The message should say something like, "Payout of $500 Sent." Unless it's a very long stay, Airbnb should pay you the entire amount to cover the guest's stay minus their host service fee, which is minimal. However, the payment doesn't hit your account for a few more days after that.

If you haven't received that notification, I'd contact Airbnb directly. If you're on Twitter, you might try sending the support folks a direct message: @Airbnbhelp

I tweeted them yesterday, citing my problem and giving my phone number and Airbnb listing number. Got a message back 30 minutes later and a phone call 15 minutes after that.

Good luck!

Carl and Diane

@CarlandDiane0 ... oh yes... 

I was happy because after posting my concern here on community center and giving them an email.. The airbnb personnel (mr. Ruel) called me up and discussed something about my payout problem.. So now I received the payout and satisfied with the service.. 

So for level 1 airbnb account holders... if you are experiencing the same thing. I suggested contact them directly and they will try to resolve it as fast as they can. 

🙂

@Danica2That's awesome news! So glad it worked out for you.

Best of luck and happy holidays!

Carl and Diane