What Hosts are saying

Hi. Can anyone advise how the new GDPR is going to affect hosts from the end of May? Do hosts need to be GDPR compliant as they are holding personal information on guests? Thank you for any comments. Latest reply by Krerk0
    Hi All I just want to share a bad experience I had with a guest in case it helps anyone avoid a similar situation. The guest requested to book a private room in my home. In the first message she mentioned that she noticed the shower was in the bath tub an... Latest reply by Debbie60
    Hi, I am thinking to bring my airbnb hosting in to next level and get more properties to rent. Before I do that I would like to see how busy the city or area is in terms of bookings on the system for different types of properties. Examples would be privat... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    Not sure why but for the past 2 weeks when adding the promotional discounts that Airbnb offers to any giving day they are not showing up in the multi-calendar page. I was able to see which days have those discounts and which don't and that was very useful...
    I am not sure how widespread this might be and Airbnb CS don't seem to understand this is an issue. I was in the platform updating future pricing this morning and discovered that the booking requirements - Govt ID, recommendations from other hosts setting... Latest reply by Linda108