What Hosts are saying

Hello wonder if you can help... I currently have my cancellation policy set as 'Strict' however reading the details it doesn't seem very strict to me and individuals can cancel eight days prior and get a full refund (X7 days prior and it's a 50% refund). ... Latest reply by Kevin-And-Jeanne0
    Hi, I have hosted an accomodation over a year now, and I'm thinking to host 2 more accomodations. However, the bedding wash and dry is a very big issue for me. Currently a cleaner would come and clean and house, but not changing the linens for me, so I'm ... Latest reply by Mary866
    I am a host using a software syncronisation, which I believe means I cannot edit my pricing and add a security deposit. How do I know if there is an Air BnB required security deposit being applied to bookings for my listings? Latest reply by Inna22
    Hi there, We recently listed our place and I’m wondering the best way to market and get reservations. Can anyone help? We have on Smart Pay and I’ve offered a 10% discount. I’m also wondering how to offer the place for free to friends/family that could pr... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I have a two bedroom apartment. Can I show 2 prices for the ones who are only booking one room and for those who are booking the entire apartment Latest reply by Roberta2