What Hosts are saying

I would really appreciate some feedback from some seasoned hosts....I have recently received my superhost status, and am very proud to be so. It's been a lot of hard, but very rewarding work.My problem is that I have tried very hard to dissuade a guest fr... Latest reply by Walt3
    Hi! This is my second year as a host and I am really enjoying the experience. My place sleeps 12 so i usually get large groups for weekend getaways. The parameters have changed for my guest this weekend, which went to a party of 12...to 16 guys for a stag... Latest reply by Walt3
    I am a long-time member and having problems logging in to my airbnb account. I log in, but when I try to click on something, e.g. my inbox, it asks me to log in again. When I do, I get a notification saying my account cannot be authorized. I can log norma... Latest reply by Catherine2238
    How do you know if a guest is actually an evacuee and not a scammer? Does Airbnb have any process to verify guests in this regard? Are the majority using an agency? Many thanks Latest reply by Sarah1600
    I’m a superhost, 7 years now. I do an amazing job. I recently stayed as a guest, in a place that I got bitten with bed bugs. The 4th night the bites started showing. Took pictures, went to the pharmacy, and thought it was some kind of allergic reaction. ... Latest reply by Dinneal0
    Strangest thing - had two fabulous reveiws which were posted and visible when viewing my list. Now they have disappeared?! And the latest fabulous review has not been posted at all! I can see these reviews when I go to my Review status online - they are... Latest reply by Alan1064
    Hi, hosts. I have so far allowed unrestricted use of my kitchen to guests, but hardly any have taken up the offer. Most never even go in the kitchen. Last week and this week I have had a guest who cooks himself a substantial meal every evening. What makes...