Not able to add payment method

Fahaad0
Level 1
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Not able to add payment method

Hi All,

I am trying to add payment method, after adding my card details when I click add card there is no response from the web page.

Looks like something is crashing , the same thing happens when I click on confirm booking.

I have tried with all popular browsers but no luck .!

Is any one facing the same issue here?

Fahaad

64 Replies 64

Hi Joseph is it required to upload photo identity for payment

some methods not working on app.

I tried that but no luck

That worked for me too. On web browser I could not add payment method. On the app I could. Pretty bad from airbnb.

Rahul11
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

i am facing the same error as many users here - Trying since last 1 hour but the ADD PAYMENT page with credit card info does not react at all after i click on ADD CARD button below. Any suggestions people ?

thanks

Same here, cannot add my new credit card info (old one, "default," is expired!).  Some buisnesspeople are these AirBnb idiots!!!

Download the AirBnB on your smartphone and then do it from there. Also, go to twitter.com and search for AirBnB support and tweet them. They respond almost immediately with a solution or they get someone to get in touch with you over the email or via telephone.

I am up and running now!

Swapna2
Level 1

Hello Joseph, I downloaded the AirBnB app but cannot find where to add Payment Method. Can you please help since this worked for you. 

By stating the obvious, I really find your existence in this world very helpful. 

Thanks for posting useless comment, and reminding everyone that you are able to work basic functions like google.

I wonder why you haven't won the nobel prize for your superior intellectual.

Cheryl9
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone, Did anyone from Airbnb tech figure out the problem?   I lost my wallet a few months ago and cancelled my old credit card.  Now I am ready to book a room for my trip. I can create the document but when I tap (ADD CARD) it blinks at me but sits there forever....  Help!

Simple solution is to switch to Google Chrome or Firefox to do this action.  Airbnb communicates with those browsers a little better.  You can go back to your IE later...

Giulia91
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Cheryl,

thanks for the suggestion! It worked and I was able to add my new card detail from Firefox!

Thanks 🙂

Giulia

Everard1
Level 1

It does not work on Microsoft Edge, explorer and google chrome.

Adel4
Level 1
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

What happened with you in this case ? I am having same problem

Scott133
Level 1

Same problem here. My girlfriend has been able to add her UAE credit card but I can't add any credit/cheque cards.

Pretty poor that there is not one response from Airbnb on this thread.