What Hosts are saying

Hallo everybody. I’m Antonio from Palermo on AirBnB since May. I’ve a 3 room apartment with bathroom and kitchen. I rent only 2 rooms because in the 3rd one I can dry clothes and work for the apartment. If I rent the 2 rooms with 2 double beds each, as a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Dear Airbnb, Good Day.Kindly please help to closed this account : *sensitive information hidden* as no more people manage it since end last year. And the tenancy agreement for property no more continue due to slow business. Thank you. Best Regards, Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi There New to hosting and I am perplexed by certain guest behaviour. Ive had maybe six very gushy enquires along the lines of: Your cottage looks amazing, would love to come and stay bla bla bla. Please, please, please can we come and stay for these dat... Latest reply by Rachel177
    I need help , having a customer booking withou asking before so i dont have any available room for him. I try to cancle but i dont know please check it again, he didnt stay my place. Last booking
    Hi,I have a 3 bedroom house advertised. Is the nightly price a total for the three bedrooms or how do I set it up per room?Or should I do per guest? Any help or advice welcomeThanks Latest reply by Alice595
    I have a guest who has booked on behalf of one of their clients. I have requested details of the client however I have not heard back. The client arrives tomorrow. I’ll be contacting AirBnB support soon. Just wanted to connect with the community and see w...
    I am renting out my apartment as a flat.will it be possible to change my description to “two private rooms with private kitchen and bathroom”.?best regards Bente Latest reply by Miloud0