What Hosts are saying

writing as a guest, have booked quite a few air bnbs and never had any problems - just messaged host as adding 2 guests to the original 5, visiting in 3 weeks time (house sleeps 8), she was fine but said change on Airbnb, which I did. Price was per night... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hey there, 6 months ago I stayed in Ukraine for a few days. When I was outside of the apartment, someone got inside, just opened the door with a key (not even a break-in!) and stolen 2 laptops and watches (almost $3k in total). I didn't even noticed that ...
    I'm a new host, I just posted my listing very end of May and booked up very quickly. My 3rd booking was a family of 4 with 2 and 4 yr old kids for 8 days. They were nice enough but they cooked curry morning, noon, and night, asked to check in early (I cou... Latest reply by Yvonne418
    hello everyone , i am not new into hosting, but i want to ask what do you use this link for https://www.airbnb.com/users/23809228/listingsits all my listings in one search , you post it on social media? or can you put paid advertising on it through google...
    • 愛河日央-飯店空間攝影-高雄攝影-127.jpg
    I noticed that the first review that shows in my ad is one I got in May. Nothing wrong with that but I have had 16 guests since then, why does this one stay on top? The reviewer rented for two months, could that be the reason?
    So I am a new host and a guest decided to put a wash on a delayed timer. The machine door wouldn’t open to my 3 month old machine, so he text me after 10pm about it. I go round and the kitchen is smoked out as he is cooking a pizza in the oven with the gr...
    Hi....I'm a relatively new host to Airbnb and wanted to see if anyone has suggestions or recommendations for cleaning services in the Lexington, KY area. I was completely satisfied with my previous service, but starting a month ago the train sort of came...
    Hello AirBnB Community, Is there any way I as a host can withdraw a review of a guest if they do not post a review within 14 days? We go out of our way to provide our guests with as much information as we can and they request, and make sure their stay is... Latest reply by Sarah977