What Hosts are saying

Airbnb asked us to verify our account (for supposed anti money laundering purposes). This was done, but it obviously didn't work, as we were asked to do it again - which we did although it was a pain to do so. We have just been asked to do it a third time...
    When I try to read SOME of the messages on the android app I get this error "Error Something went wrong. Please try again" SOME messages I can read just fine. I have already signed out of the app and cleared Data in the app and then signed back in with t...
    Dear Airbnb At present we have our experience set for a 24 hour cutoff in order to give us time to ensure we have proper staffing for our airbnb Experience. I know we would get more bookings if we could have a shorter cutoff or no cutoff. I would like t...
    I'm brand new on here - my pricing is set at 1146.00 per week AFTER 21% discount being set for weekly rentals and monthly price is 3213.00 AFTER 49% discount for monthly rentals. Why did I receive a booking request at the price of 3934.00 for two months? ...
    Hello all!I want to book a vacation at an apartment in Kanali, Preveza, Greece whose host is Rania. I am looking for people who have stayed there before as I need to ask whether the WiFi from the nearby hotel was accessible from the house or not. Rania he...
    Hi, Noticed that when you click on 'Public Transport/Transit' on the location section of a Belfast listing it fails to show the Glider route. Be good to get that added as so far it only shows the Train routes/stops. Anyone know how to get that addressed?...