What Hosts are saying

Does ABB have a way to beta test how well your home will do on the site? I current host a room for rent on ABB in the house I live and it does fairly well. I have another property in another neighborhood and I'm contemplating either leasing to long-term r... Latest reply by Jonathan6
    Does anyone have experience accepting as guests relatives of the member with the profile making the request? I have someone asking on behalf of his parents who want to book with me for a month. With out a way to vet the actual guests, it feels a littl... Latest reply by Sarah977
    is it a problem that i put in the work date of birth on my profile information. does that cause problems with the airbnb account
    Hi. I have a situation where guests asked for the same day check-in, came at the check-in time, went inside, then called and said that they really like the apartment, that its clean, bright, everything is okay, but they don`t like the building? Our buildi... Latest reply by Ange2
    My husband and I are downsizing to a new house. We have two upcoming reservations that we intend to keep, but nothing after that. How do we close our account, as we will be doing a more permanent rental of the entire house? Latest reply by Linda108
    We are new to this and one of the first enquiries wants to rent for a year! I am fairly sure that this requires a tenancy agreement and not simply AirBNB. Does anyone know the rules please? ThanksAdam Latest reply by Adam784