Offering a Second Special Offer for a Traveler who's longer term trip is being interrupted for both.

Nicole1207
Level 1
Eagle Lake, FL

Offering a Second Special Offer for a Traveler who's longer term trip is being interrupted for both.

I have a couple that is wanting to stay at my home for over a month which would allow them the discount. I have someone else booked in the middle. I have told them that I would honor the discount. I had not problem senidng the first special offer which them accepted. I thought I would be able to send a second special offer for their second leg of the trip but have not been able to figure that out. They have already confirmed the first portion of their trip. They are Hosts as well and have been super helpful but we haven't found a solution. Thanks!

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Nicole1207 

Do you mean there is no "special offer" button available ?

Please note a reservation for 28 nights or longer normally :

- has the long term stay cancellation policy attached

- has less service costs percentage for guests involved.

- has 1 cleaning fee (if any) attached

If you split it up, the above does not apply.

Best regards,

Emiel

Thank you for that information. They have agreed to all of that and I added an extra cleaning fee. The special offer button doesn't come up, I am assuming it is because they already have one special offer?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Haven't come across this one before @Nicole0. I would suggest a quick call to Airbnb to see what they advise.

I can't see why they wouldn't be able to make a second booking request that you could issue a special offer for.