What Hosts are saying

Hi, I’ve hosted in NY before but new to Portland. When I started the listing process, lots of legal stuff came up. Something about paying to get a permit, then registration of a business and ton more things I’ve never seen before. I’m only renting a priva...
    Wondering what do I do when a guest has left my home a disaster.The floors were gross with dried up soda, stains, and glitter. They had so much trash and left a bunch of water on the floor that it warped my wood. I want to do more than to leave a bad revi... Latest reply by John1080
    I've had a company book a guest in but used their own personal login to book and he had extreme problems creating the booking firstly because he was booking for someone else and secondly using the company credit card to book. Ive nowlost the second book... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi, I'm looking for some advice about how to handle a cancellation - a guest who was booked to stay 4 nights is having to cancel for a very genuine reason. She was willing to change the booking to another date but we can't find a date that suits both her... Latest reply by Donna240
    Hi everyone. I have a guest who is asking what amount is outstanding on his booking (he is due to arrive next month). Unfortunately as a host I am not able to check this. Right? He says he cannot find it on his Airbnb app. Could you please help me on how ... Latest reply by Rosey2