What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,I am from Baltimore. I am confused how to manage several room booking calanders from different rental website? Thanks.Sometimes my rooms would be overbooked because I donot manage booking calander well. So welcome all hosts recommend some ... Latest reply by Varsity0
    Hi, I received a request for end of May (just for my little room that I sometimes rent when we stay in town and need the rest of apt)I believed the dates were locked since I might be able to rent the whole apartment in that period.If I accept it, I lose c... Latest reply by Marusa0
    Hello everyone, I wantto post some local news in the cities part Baltimore in the community center of Airbnb. But I donot know how to start a new post in cities. Could you tell me? Thanks a lot.Varsity
    On January 14th I booked an airbnb near Baltimore, where I was going for the weekend to visit friends. I arrived after my five-hour drive, tired, to let myself into a pitch black stairwell. The light fixtures had no bulbs in them, so I used my phone flash... Latest reply by Mary1355
    Hi, somebody already want me to accept or decline her book but the app doesnt show her request, it says that the reservation cannot read because it was in another format, what can I do?
    Hello, I rented a beautiful BNB exactly a month ago and still haven't receieved my security deposit back. I was assured that the home was left how I found it and all is well. I haven't recieved any information regarding any claim either. So, I assumed I w... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Morning, I would like to confirm of my reservation Number HMHYRFJZ22.There has been an error with the payment system and i ended up being charged 4 times for 1 reservation. I have received 7 ID Receipts : 1. RC3PHPHCP82. RCFXJ28EN83. RCDH5CCF3S4. RCSAPKJE... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, Hopefully someone can help me. All of a sudden my Airbnb calendar is not syncing with my booking.com calendar. I tried to export my Airbnb calendar to booking.com again this morning to alleviate the problem, but I'm getting a message that my Airbnb ...