What Hosts are saying

Hi allI have my pricing set, min stay 3 nights, all good i would take 2 nights but at a higher nightly rate and possibly higher cleaning if yiou can do that ( or incorporate that in)Anyone know if thats possible? Or can you offer a discount for 3 nights ...
    I have four properties in an exclusive city in a Metro Atlanta suburb. If travelers search for that location they will get listings that are both in rough areas and many miles from our specific community. Our location is a 2019 top travel location for Exp...
    Hi, I have a new 2 bedroom house with a beautiful view in a country area that is frequented by tourists on weekends. I am interested in perhaps hosting the whole house on weekends and staying in my daughter's house ( which is actually on the same rural p... Latest reply by Diane578
    Hello fellow Brisbane hosts,I have had a very bad experience with an Airbnb property manager, called And Chill and would like to warn other Brisbane hosts to keep away from them. I signed the contract with them in December 2017 and later on in March 2018 ... Latest reply by Romeo26
    Hi,I currently just hava a double room and sole use of a lounge. I was thinking of putting a bed settee in the lounge to open up for 4 people or at least 2 adults and 2 kids. Do you think this would be a good idea and get me more customers? Latest reply by Joanne343
    Hi Everybody. I’ve recently been advised that I didn’t achieve my super host status this time round. Ive checked the targets and I’ve exceeded all the targets. How do I check the specific reason for not achieving my superhost status? Please advise.... K... Latest reply by John1080
    I am new to hosting on Airbnb and I was able to set up everything but the guidebook. When I go to that page, I get the inital image with a search box and map, but it won't allow me to scroll or actually search/add anything. I see that people were having t... Latest reply by Jonathan6
    Hi I have had a booking request from someone who is shown as having 3 reviews. I would like to read them before I accept the booking as obviously if she has three negative reviews, this is relevant to my decision. However I can't seem to access them. Can ... Latest reply by Rachel177