Managing pricing ie different rates for peak & low season short breaks etc

Helen-and-Ian0
Level 2
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Managing pricing ie different rates for peak & low season short breaks etc

Hi

I'm thinking about listing on Airbnb.  I did so for a year but didn't get one enquiry so dropped it, but thought I might give it another go.  Back then the mapping was the main issue.... even when you hovered over our exact location the cottage didn't show up on Air's map....

I've started to put our listing back up, but  I can't see how to manage the pricing.  I am used to the format available on a competitor website where I have four price bandings which I am able to discount for stays of a week or longer.

I can't see anywhere on here to do that.  I am wondering if I'm missing this or whether it isn't availabe.

Thanks

Helen

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Helen-and-Ian0,.

You can set a weekly or monthly discount, or custom discounts for specific weeks, months or periods.

At this moment you do not have an active listing on Airbnb:

https://www.airbnb.com/users/30145630/listings

Best regards,

Emiel

Helen-and-Ian0
Level 2
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Thanks Emiel, So I can't say have a rate for Jan, Feb & Nov with different prices for weekdays & weekends within that period and then a discount for 7 days+ like I do on HomeAway?

No I don't have an active listing.  I would list a property where I'm going to make a loss because I can't get the pricing correct....

Thanks

Helen