What Hosts are saying

Hi there! This is my first post and I'm hoping ya'll can help me! I just got a message from a potential guest that says he is in the area staying with family, needs to book an place today but wants to check out the house beforehand .... ? Our next availa... Latest reply by Danielle649
    Hi everyone, I'm trying to block a date in my calendar, but no matter how many ways I try it, or how many times I refresh my page, it gives me this message: busy_subtype must be one of ["HOST_BUSY", "INSPECTION", "PENDING", "PERSONAL", "MAINTENANCE", "CON...
    I have completed the business and identity verifications and it still won't load. Since I can't talk to anyone at Airbnb I am hoping someone else has run into this and found a resolution. This is holding up my business as we just acquired several new unit...
    I was alerted by a complete stranger recently that they were able to see names & contact details about my guests who had booked via Airbnb when they viewed the google calender connected to our own website. I have spoke to 3 members of the customer support... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hello everyone, my guest damaged 2 locks and her guest was sighted smoking withing the estate which is a violation of the rules. She has 5 days to go and Airbnb cancelled the remainder of her 5 nights stay. She is in there currently and I have requested f... Latest reply by Marlene219
    How can I advertise my licensed and insured cleaning company locally to hosts in Indian River County, Florida?Thank you,Amy Yurkewitch