What Hosts are saying

I live in Galicia, Spain, and will be registering with my local council to do Air B&B as of June this year. Someone who does Air B&B locally told me that it is forbidden to advertise or to have a website if you are only doing Air B&B. Is this true? I woul...
    Guys and gals I need your help! First time on air bnb and really trying to give it a good go! Have listed house for holidays in April about 2 weeks ago and only had 2 bookings so far. We are in a very popular holiday destination. So I was wondering if you... Latest reply by Jennifer1421
    Hi, I booked a house for many people last month for June and chose to book 50% upfront as I didn't have the full amount. All my friends have now paid their dues to me, therefor I can make full payment. Can I pay the outstanding amount now rather than in J...
    Tamar€13 after their first qualifying stayAccount created i invite my friend and she booked appartment and i dont receive credit
    Hi Everyone,I am little new for Airbnb and only today we got the Superhost status within few months of our hosting. I have few concerns which I am sure you may have some solutions or alternative views. So I like to learn from you all on some of my hosting...
    Hello everyone,Although this is not directly related to AirBnB, but I have a question. I am an expatriate living in Athens and about to sign a contract to rent a furnished apartment in Athens. The contract duration will be 2 years. Although I have no prio... Latest reply by Helen3