What Hosts are saying

Am having 10 private rooms each with private bathroom, I want each room to receive a guest independently. Question is how do I get these rooms listed and can I be certain of receiving different guests at the same time, at moment I received one guest and ... Latest reply by Paul1255
    I have filled in my self-check in details, which guests should receive from Airbnb about 72 hours before check in. I have now had three guests tell me that they haven't received these from Airbnb. ( I always double check now after the first guest said the...
    Hi allI have a three bedroom apartment that I rent close to the meadows for the summer, June July and August. This is my first summer of renting the aprtment and I wondered what kind of occupancy rates people had over the summer. I am currently 30 perce... Latest reply by Jude56

Hi

Hi for all
    Dear Airbnb members, I would synchronise 3 calenders.Airbnb + Booking.com + Natuurhuisje.nl to synchronise Airbnb + Booking.com seems good but when I ad the 3th Calendar Natuurhuisje it is going wrong.Who can tell me in different steps which calendar has...
    For Nepal, which one is the best payout waywith minimal bank charge?
    I would like to know if I do not place the security deposit and damage occurs to the property, airbnb would be willing to help me solve that problem.