What Hosts are saying

I booked a place by mistake in the evening, next morning I realised that I book wrong place. Immediately next morning 5 oclock, less then 12 hours. just over night I was book. I contacted the host. He never replied my messages. I got only 50% of disc... Latest reply by Jessica1248
    I have my booking settings set so that guests are required to have a profile picture in order to instant book but I'm still getting reservations with guests without picture. I tried to un-click that feature and save it, then re-click it to see if that fix... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hi, I’ve been given a super host bonus. Not sure what it is or how I redeem it? Did see something about a travel voucher. Can anyone help? Latest reply by Kate774
    Hy. I just accomplished my superhost status but real host was different person. I just forgot to change primary host. Is it possible to transfer my superhost status to correct host? Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hallo, how can i get the code du Tourisem, i live and work in italy and, but have a small flat in nice that I rent all the time now with Airbnb, I already have 120 nights rented, as i have non residence there in Nice, what would you all advise me to do, ...
    We've been lucky enough to have 3 bookings this summer each for a fortnight, we've previously only had short stays of up to a week.I wondered what other hosts do about bedding/towels etc?If I was renting an airbnb place for that lenght of time I'd be happ... Latest reply by Mark116