What Hosts are saying

Hi,New to Airbnb.Just been messaged by a guest who is due in 10 days to stay for 3 nights.She wants to cancel her booking, which is fine by me. I just don't know how it works from her end, and how quickly she is able to cancel her booking.As it's a long w... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Help!On my PC the dates for all guests are entered correctly both on the hosting side and, if I am browsing, as a guest. However when I checked the App the dates are different. eg I have guests booked until 6th August (check out date 10.00hrs), further gu...
    Good Morning. Can anyone help please. I have had two guests one from Italy and one from Australia recently and their reviews have gone right to the bottom of my page. Similarly one guest from Singapore in February has done the same. All UK guests are in t... Latest reply by Sarah1791
    Hi, I just got a booking enquirey from a guest who's only verification is his phone number. Is that all a person needs to supply to Airbnb ?The person has also just joined Airbnb and has no references so I am a bit hesitant to accept the booking. Latest reply by Lis31
    Can Airbnb let me know why this function doesn't work anymore. Originally I was able to set the sinc through Airbnb on my iPhone app. It then disapeared.I have tried numerous ways but they don't work. On my iPhoneXR I've gone to "Link your Airbnb calender...
    Hello everyone I was just wondering; if a guest sent an inbox requesting that they shorten their trip and I change the reservation dates from my end (host)- would they get that night's rent back/refunded? Thanks! Latest reply by Helen3
    It's ok on website but in app I cannot see my listing under "listings" and I have a new "in progress" listing that I want to remove.
    I rent my cabin on Vrbo because they offer a damage protection policy which covers us with a minimum of $1500 in case renters cause a lot of damage. I thought it was enough until one rental ruined out carpet with a bunch of candle wax. Now I’m going to h... Latest reply by Michelle1609