What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone, my name is Eddie and I have been hosting on AIRBNB for about 8 years and my husband Vlad joined me in 2016, together we have hosted more than 1,200 guests in 3 or our own locations and 97%of our reviews are 5 star ratings. We are open to a...
    Hello, We've upgraded about two weeks ago to Airbnb plus. The strange thing now is that I have friends mailing me saying that they can't find our appartment anymore because they are looking for it to book it for the weekend. I've searched on our city and ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Bonjour, J'ai une question. Aujourd'hui j'ai reçu un message que la personne à réservé mon appartement, malgré que je n'ai pas été en relation avec elle et je n'ai pas eu son message avant. Vu qu'elle vient du lundi à lundi dates ne me corespondent pa... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello,I got an offer to rent a studio with a private link that the host provided to me.But the forma of link ishttps://www.airbnb.com-booking-roomXXXXXX.eu/home/trip/YYYYYY/?rent=8172644?id=54718I want to be sure that this format of link valid and it's a ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Good evening! I recently received an email refering to an amount we should set as deposit for each trip. Could you please inform me about the procedure and what happens to reservations that don’t have the amount required to cover the deposit. Thank you in...