What Hosts are saying

Hi All,i just wanted to put this out there to see if I was alone in my thinking here.I recently had a guest book in which turned out to be the brother of the family who actually turned up to stay. I didn’t find this out until the 2nd night they were in my... Latest reply by Linda108
    I didn't receive my amount from this reservation **and I don't know the estimated time for this reservation **[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Emiel1
    First I booked to stay for 2 nights and applied with the credit from referral 950 THB, overall I paid for 1426.30 THB in Dalat.But things change, I re-booking to stay just for one night then I think, I suppose to pay only with amount of 1 night include 9... Latest reply by NguyễnQuốc0
    I log on using my facebook account. The email coming up is not correct. I tried changing it but, I don't know what password they are wanting.When I try to change it, they want to send it to the wrong email. How do I contact someone that can help? SO frust...