Original host in one country, person who runs the site in another - change of invoice TAX ???

Eduard3
Level 1
Pula, Croatia

Original host in one country, person who runs the site in another - change of invoice TAX ???

Hello all,

I am running the profile for my parents, I live in Austria. The property that we offer is located in Croatia.

Now, I have found out today that the invoices that are generated for the guests staying at the property are being calculated based on my info that I live in Austria (tax stuff).

Is there any way to change the Invoice ? I have immediately changed the data of the host to my father and changed all data to the Croatian ones, but my parents are now worrying about the invoices that have been generated as if the property was in Austria and not Croatia....

Thanx !

Andreas

1 Reply 1
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

If you are asking is there anyway to change retrospectively the invoices that have already been issued, then the only way is to contact AirBnB and ask if they will do that for you. However, you may find that you need to amend them yourself for submitting tax returns, etc