What Hosts are saying

Hello Airbnb enthusiasts.I was a guest at a lovely house a week ago. A day before leaving we've returned from the beach to find a glass door shuttered. It had a protective film layer which kept all the pieces together and upright.I suspect that it shutter... Latest reply by John5097
    • Screenshot_20220123-093812_Gallery.jpg
    • Screenshot_20220123-093740_Gallery.jpg
    • Screenshot_20220123-093731_Gallery.jpg
    Hello everyoneI want to know whether it is possible to set up instant booking for specific dates.I have some gaps in my calendar and I want to drop the price considerably to attract quick bookings for these few open dates.Any suggestions?Many thanksMichae... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi fellow hosts,Being fairly new to the hosting game, I am pretty obsessed with the (view) numbers as they give me encouragement that my listing is being viewed, however, I am finding the delay in this data to be quite frustrating.It is the 5th Sept, but ... Latest reply by Dave-And-Julie0
    I filed a damage claim 4 days past the two week window. Is their any wiggle room My clients put a diaper down the toilet and burnt the pump. The clients admitted to air b n b that their daughter is in pull up diapers but denied flushing it down the toi... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi Guys, Hoping to get some clarity on the investigation process. Apologies for detail below, but i guess I'm trying to be heard so need to put something to open this conversation. I've previously posted about receiving a revenge review from a guest that ... Latest reply by Aj92
    I have a gift voucher for being a superhost for 4 quarters.The same expires in July. 1. I tried using it for travel within the country and it was dec lined that it cannot be used for domestic travel.2. Can it be extended for some more time as I do not pla... Latest reply by Djeky0
    I know my friend just hosted a guest but i havent received a credit for his first hosting. Why is that?I have pushed him to sign up on airbnb and also finally host a guest and i havent got the return as promised for my efforts! Latest reply by Michelle2536
    Hi, does anyone know how to update the calendar , I cannot find how to anywhere. I have tried visiting the listing, even blocking a date here or there on the calendar to see if it automatically updates and still it says last update August. I cannot see a... Latest reply by Louise1054
    I haven't updated my listing in a couple of months, and I know from time to time airbnb will add something so I thought I would take a look and see what if anything was new... anyway, under the pricing tab...this showed up. Not sure how new it is...and n... Latest reply by Jacob-Berg0