What Hosts are saying

Dear Members, We have been on Airbnb for several years now and have collected a good number of reviews. We were wondering how to embed the reviews we have earned on Airbnb into our website to get more visibiity and credibility.Thanks for your answers!Best... Latest reply by Linda201
    I know lots of people who rent on Airbnb and are getting frustrated with what seems to be bait and switch pricing. A price of $180 a night is listed then when you go to reserve the price miraculously increases to $300 a night. This comes off as very decep... Latest reply by Scott1589
    Have a friend who recently rented out to a girl only to find out she was using his place as a brothel. This seems to be a growing concern in our city of Vancouver. Especially downtown Vancouver. There should be a way to screen out this type of activity in... Latest reply by Norman165
    Hi,I would like some advice, I am fairly new to airbnb having only stayed in 2 places before. I have just found what i believe to be a bed bug (see image) I still have another night to stay but I am finding it hard to get settled and asleep knowing I am s... Latest reply by Eduardo337
    • 1.png
    Today I received an email saying that periodically accounts are reviewed on reservations communication and reviews. a guest has said my details in listing are not accurate yet I am not being told anything further. how can I address this if I am not given ... Latest reply by Lissa2148
    Homeaway can import from Airbnb, but Airbnb cannot import from VRBO. Does anyone have the same issue? it worked awhile back but since yesterday I am unbale to make this work, everytime I enter the url from VRBO I then enter the name of the calendar and th... Latest reply by Jannie16
    I need some help/advise…I received a complaint from the building management about my past guests and the noise level. It seems that they had music after hours in the balcony. How do I prevent this type of noise going forward? Latest reply by Dale711