What Hosts are saying

I recently starting renting my house in anticipation of the Super Bowl coming to Atlanta. However, I'm having trouble finding the list when I search and I'm worried that others will struggle to find it as well. Any tips???? https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3... Latest reply by Max1959
    Hi everyone, I am a new host living in Prague, Czech Republic and I have noticed that every time a guest books my place they are charged a substantial guest service fee. Can someone please explain to me how this fee is calculated and why (and how long) ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    After AirBnB "mistakenly" pulled my listing without telling me, and after over 2 months of unsuccessfully trying to get re-listed, someone from the Short Term Rental office is contacting a couple executive-level managers. They said that basically, AirBnB... Latest reply by Brian785
    Good afternoon! I have question about payment, for reservation apr 18-24 it should be charged 105 usd and was charged 73 usd, and i m intereseted why was money deducted? with best regards Latest reply by Elme45
    I've got 5 rooms to rent out - I've just set up 2 of the rooms; 1 of which is already booked for an upcoming weekend - every time I block those dates on the calendar for that room it also blocks the same dates for the 2nd room. I want the listings to be e... Latest reply by Katerina351
    Hi Fellow Airbnber's, I am hoping to start a conversation on the topic of the Guidebook URL, which most of you will know is a really, really long URL! I've fedback to Airbnb via the platform as I think it should be a short URL to make it easier to share w... Latest reply by Michael6323
    I’m a fairly new host so hoping you can help me!When I receive an inquiry from someone, it always says pre-approve or decline. Once I reply to the inquiry, isn’t it up to the potential guest to book if they want? I use instant book. A potential guest is... Latest reply by Sarah977