What Hosts are saying

I had a booking made from someone other than the staying guest.I find it is embarrasing when they arrive and you know its not the guest you have a pic of.This shouldnt be aloud at least the booking guest should be on e of the people staying,otherwise how ... Latest reply by Joy1210
    Hi, my cleaner reported that the guest checking out left the bathroom (specifically the toilet) in such a bad state that they needed biohazard equipment to clear up. The cleaner has, quite rightly, charged me extra. How do you recommend I approach the gue... Latest reply by Chris2003
    I am an experienced Airbnb Co-host available in Liverpool very reasonable rates. Please feel free to get in touch if you require help. Latest reply by Sandy718
    Hi all! Had our first big break in our house Our cleaner discovered that our frame completely snapped. The guests didn’t reach out about it which I’m not surprised about. How do you go about this? I don’t want to receive a bad review because they are bein... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I have decided to do away with the extra guest fee. By Airbnb standards we can allow up to six guests in 2 bedrooms and one common area. We used to allow up 4 guests (with additional charge for guests 3 and 4) but this assumes two couples sleeping in 2 be... Latest reply by Elaine701
    When I start typing adress, i get suggested ones, and no adress is in my town. So, im unable to pin my house on the map. This is the adress, can I get help with it? because I cant be registered without. 44.0630318299765,22.0507931895554 Latest reply by Asli25
    Hello I am wanting to add an additional $30 cleaning fee for stays 8 days or longer.we currently charge $30 per stay and $20 for 2 days or less.we have some longer term stays and I am wanting to add in a $30 fee per week for cleaning. Does anyone know ho... Latest reply by Dawn776