What Hosts are saying

Hi, It has been since October 31st that my listing does not show up in serch at all when the guests filter area listings by selecting the "Instant Book" filter. If the "Instant Book" filter is turned off, my listing shows up right away on top of the list ... Latest reply by Christopher1417
    After much searching, I recently found a place that's an hour away from where I need to be, but it seemed to meet my requirements for long-term lodging in spite of the lengthy drive. I contacted the host to ask my priority questions (WiFi, noise level, et... Latest reply by Michael6576
    Im managing a property for an owner and she has requested I count everything in the property between each guests. EVERYTHING- every fork, dish towel, tupperware bowel, etc. Is this customary? Are you all doing a full inventory each turnover? Previou... Latest reply by Huma0
    I'm new to hosting and new to Airbnb. Its been about a month since we started hosting. We have all 5 star reviews so far and we have really tried hard to accomodate and make everyone very happy. We even leave a gift basket for each guest. We've let gu... Latest reply by Huma0
    Today, on my Booking.com dashboard I signed up for a new host tool offering called "Guest Insights": https://partner.booking.com/en-us/solutions/guest-insights. When guests book properties that have signed up for Guest Insights, they will guest a page th... Latest reply by Debra300
    So i put in things like laundry and cleaning coststhe interest aspect of my mortgagethe sky TVgas and electricthe gardener/window cleaner that sort of thing .... but i welcome my guests and that was 59 visits last year at 48 mile round trip, is this claim... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I sent a question to Airbnb by email(response@airbnb.com). They replied inmediately, and wrote in that email 'If you have any details to add or update, please let us know by responding directly to this email' (See below), which I did at least four times a... Latest reply by Jessica2655