What Hosts are saying

The Airbnb website went though some changes today. Have to say I hate the calendar. It doesn't show a month view, which is what I look at multiple times a day for everything from arranging cleaning to seeing overall occupancy for the month. you can only v... Latest reply by Lynne434
    Is it really true that you can only edit/create check-in instructions off the mobile app and not on the desktop? also, i've created this on my phone in the app, and the captions are appearing, but none of the photos I uploaded are visible (it is just blan... Latest reply by Gillian166
    Does anyone have any kind of experience having compensation from airbnb insurance, when a guest has caused serious damage? For weeks I have been struggeling having a usefulle answer from airbnb. Latest reply by Liv
    Hello Everyone, I referred a host and a payment of $280 was shown processed to my account, but I never received it. When I called customer service, it was explained to me that the payment should be a credit for booking a listing. However it show that it w... Latest reply by David8446
    Dear AirBnB Hosts in Brookline, MA, As you may already know, the town of Brookline is mailing letters threatening short-term rental owners with $1,000 daily fines. It is time we unite and fight for our rights as property owners/tax payers. The state o... Latest reply by Yanti14