What Hosts are saying

Hi guys I would like to know if Airbnb is legal in Antwerp ( as host) and if I have to do something regards. I would like to know also what I have to declare to the tax office.thanks a lot Latest reply by David8565
    Hi I am new to hosting and have a 2 bedroom unit. Is it possible to charge different amounts depending on if someone wants to just book for 1 bedroom compared to 2 bedrooms. Many thanks Latest reply by Michelle1164
    Hi all, Come early July, my girlfriend and I will be travelling down to Pensacola in order to help my grandparent's pack and move to South Carolina. Since we would be in a family favorite vacation area, I figured I would rent an Airbnb and come down with ... Latest reply by Sheron10
    Hello everyone, I recently joined Airbnb for the super bowl that was held here in Houston. I had my first guest during that time and I have booked a second guest scheduled to arrive in March, but when I looked at my payout information I did not see where... Latest reply by Rajesh59