Pay out problem

Answered!

Pay out problem

I'm also a new host here in Philippines and my first time experience, about my pay out is, i have two booking used PayPal to be paid, but my problem right now, its almost a week already and its not yet at my bank account.. what can i do now?

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Elmer20  As far as I'm aware, new hosts must wait up to 30 days for their first payment. After that, your payouts should be released 24 hours after a guest checks in. But it can take several days for that payout to appear in your account. You should be able to see in your transaction history what the state of a payout is- Pending, or Released.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

What did Airbnb say when you chased them up regarding this @Elmer20? As a community of hosts and guests, we aren't able to advise on issues relating to payment delays.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Elmer20  As far as I'm aware, new hosts must wait up to 30 days for their first payment. After that, your payouts should be released 24 hours after a guest checks in. But it can take several days for that payout to appear in your account. You should be able to see in your transaction history what the state of a payout is- Pending, or Released.

Lavendish0
Level 1
Unawatuna, LK

Hey dear ,

i'm mahen i have a some big problem our pay out system because now was wrong band details i want to change new bank details how to i do.i do it extranet but it's not change.please do something quickly

Contact **

Group Social Media Manager 

Thanks 

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello! I am relatively new to Airbnb and I am not sure if my concern is okay here.

I have encountered a missing pay out which I have been following up with Airbnb since August 2021 and still not able to get any resolution. 
I am getting the run around on this but still being patient as much as I can in calling them.

The last agent I talked to said that the missing payout has been paid by the guest to Airbnb and they cannot trace where the payment is now. Obviously it did not reach our bank account. 
I am wondering who to call or talk to, to have this acted upon. Airbnb reps always tell me to wait for 24-48 hours for the resolution but I do not receive any call or email from them after that. So I will follow up again and then get the runaround and be told the same thing. It gets too tiring and Airbnb does not have any “real” employees to talk to other than the call center agents who cannot really help you. 
Can someone from the group help me with this? I appreciate it. 
Hope you all have a good one.