Problems with Payout

Snjezana0
Level 1
Rijeka, Croatia

Problems with Payout

Hi everyone...

I'm new host from Croatia.

I have pending guests from Germany wich doesnt have net-banking and they dont know how to pay and make a reservation on airbnb. I'm also new on this and I dont know how to help them..

3 Replies 3
I-Nyoman0
Level 2
Denpasar City, Indonesia

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Snjezana0  If these guests don't know how to set up an account on Airbnb, you don't want them as guests. It is not your job to help them set up an account.  Millions of people have signed up with no problem so this is a red flag.  How has this person contacted you?  As a new host, be sure you are communicating through Airbnb and no where else.  Do not respond to emails sent to you directly outside of Airbnb and do not have communication with anyone willing to pay you cash.  

Forget about them and move on to guests who have set up accounts with Airbnb. 

Ciel-Red0
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Snjezana,

The best thing to do in this situation, is to call your Airbnb customer service and explain you need them to "walk your client through the payment process.

They are super helpful this way.  Or..you can advise your guests in Germany to contact their local Airbnb customer service and inquire as to how to pay you.

They will need at least a credit card.  OR best to use PayPal....sign up and then everything is super easy.

Hope this helps you!

Ciel

The Chianti LIfe Retreat, California