Really super frustrated with Airbnb support a super host that obviously do not understand 60 to 80 hour work weeks above and beyond posting their Airbnb’s

Reina7
Level 8
Atlanta, GA

Really super frustrated with Airbnb support a super host that obviously do not understand 60 to 80 hour work weeks above and beyond posting their Airbnb’s

To Support AFTER TWO LONG CALLS requesting a cancelation of a guest reservation due to a travuc family death and request to clear calendar: 

“First I have to say again which is some thing I have requested on every single call and virtually every message that it is ridiculously and efficient to require host to communicate via their travel inbox versus the host email inbox that is your daily. 

Now to my current and immediate need for assistance….Please also dont make me jump through a million hoops to resolve a very simple and obvious issues with the support system.
I am reporting issues here on these messages and shouldn’t have to go to a black hole of general customer service bulletin board /suggestion box to say the exact same thing to a general view bulletin board. That is rude and completely unnecessary when I as a superhost am here and now am in direct relation to an actual issue directly communicating and reporting issues with actual examples and context that should be addressed and posted directly by a customer service representative at that time and not making hosts take extra steps outside of their super busy schedules most pf whom are managing their full time jobs and then additionally managing their airbnbs to then be rquired to post again issues to a general and virtual bulletin board to be heard with no relation or context and history to just repeat again and waste everyones time.
I feel this process is a very obvious delay tactic meant to rebuff issues and avoid the resources of customer service job and is rude and super demeaning to hosts that are expressing issues that should be taken care of directly by support staff at that time and not repeatedly be redirected to some kind of bulletin board void!

or host happen to agree with me on this please say so because I really think this is an important issue that needs to be addressed. 

8 Replies 8
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Reina7 I am slightly confused by your post. Are you aware this is a community centre of hosts and guests not Airbnb customer support?

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Reina7  I'm sorry, but your post here is really difficult to understand. If you could be more clear about what your issue is, (I have no idea what the relevance of a "60- 80 hour work week  is, for instance), and use sentences with periods and separate what you write into paragraphs, so it could be easily read, other hosts here might be able to advise you.

Basha0
Level 10
Penngrove, CA

I’m glad you got that off your chest. Feel better now? Take a deep breath and either reach out to CS in a futile attempt at resolution or ask an opinion of fellow hosts here

Sharmini5
Level 2
Colombo, Sri Lanka

I have found the Airbnb Support I got before becoming a Super Host was far more quick in their responses and in resolving issues.  I'm seriously considering reverting to non Super Host status to obtain the efficient support I got before becoming a Super Host.

@Sharmini5  How long ago did you get Superhost status?

Sharmini5
Level 2
Colombo, Sri Lanka

Sarah, I was granted Super Host status a few weeks ago. 

@Sharmini5  Ah, I was wondering if you started to experience poor service about 2 years ago, when their customer service department took a deep dive. 

I don't think it has anything to do with being a Superhost. It's just the luck of the draw as to whether you connect with a decent rep or a clueless, frustrating one. 

Luis-Rodrigo2
Level 2
Tulum, Mexico

My Payouts are Paused since September 7th 2022

I talked everyday to airbnb support and offered me to escalate my case, i talked to more than 100 people and no one has been able to help me.

No one has called me back to give a feedback....

So sad..!

Luis Rodrigo Ovalle Cavazos