Referral credit

Answered!
Maruschka1
Level 1
Mumbai, India

Referral credit

I know my friend just hosted a guest but i havent received a credit for his first hosting. Why is that?

I have pushed him to sign up on airbnb and also finally host a guest and i havent got the return as promised for my efforts!

1 Best Answer
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Hi @Maruschka1  @Helen3 is right about contacting Air BNB.  I did look at the terms and conditions of the Host Referral program and note the following:

To qualify for any payouts, the Referred Host’s first received booking must have a value (excluding cleaning fees, taxes, and special offers) of at least 100 USD (or the equivalent in your local currency). The Referred Host has 150 days from the date they are invited to Complete their first booking in order to earn the Payment.

No payment will be made for listings created by current or former Airbnb Hosts, or for bookings made by family or friends of the Referred Host. All Referred Hosts must be new, first time Hosts. Payouts will be made within 30 days of each qualifying event, to the payout mechanism you designate on your Airbnb account. The Airbnb Terms of Service as it relates to the application of taxes applies to any Program payout.

If you meet the above criteria you should check with Air BNB to ensure there is no glitch in your payment.

View Best Answer in original post

34 Replies 34
Cecile127
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

I have the same problem.  I referrred a friend and he already had a couple of successful  bookings.  I have not received any money for it.  Do not know who to contact about this???

ChuckandCarole0
Level 7
Springfield, OR

where do we find a list of coupons we have for our use?

@ChuckandCarole0 click on 'profile' on the app and next 'credit&coupons' and you will see the list. 

HI there Ana, i click on profile....and don't see anything that says, Credit&coupons..... hmmmmm

Alex1790
Level 2
Glasgow, United Kingdom

isn't there supposed to be a page where you can see who you referred and what is the updated situation about that that persons referral?