Reinigung und Schlüsselübergabe

Reinigung und Schlüsselübergabe

Hallo ihr Lieben!

Ich bin neu hier und möchte bald beginnen eine Wohnung in Niederösterreich zu vermieten. Da ich nicht in der gleichen Stadt wohne, dachte ich es wäre eine gute Idee einen Reinigungsservice zu beauftragen, der mir vielleicht sogar mit der Schlüsselübergabe hilft. Kennt sich damit jemand aus? Verwendet ihr so etwas oder macht ihr alles selbst? Privatpersonen würde ich mal nicht beauftragen, weil mir dazu leider das Vertrauen fehlt.. Was sagt ihr dazu? Braucht man sowas? Welche Unternehmen gibt es da so? Mit welchen Kosten muss ich rechnen?

Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe!

2 Replies 2
Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

Translation : 

I am new here and would like to start an apartment in Lower Austria soon. Since I do not live in the same city, I thought it would be a good idea to order a cleaning service, which might help me even with the key handover. Does anyone have experience with this? Do you use something like that or do you do everything yourself? I would not be entrusted with private individuals, because I do not have the necessary confidence. What do you say? Do you need something like that? Which companies are there? What costs do I have to reckon with?

Thank you for translating! I thought since I am specifically asking Austrian hosts it wouldn't be necessary to post in English. But I'll probably reach more hosts when I ask "internationally". 🙂