What Hosts are saying

Dear Airbnb Support, my current guest in "Charming white room" under the following confirmation code: HMAMXT5CMX, Isra Qutaishat has expressed her will to stay until 28th September but for some reason I am unable to change her reservation. The program onl... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have an office that I would like to transfer as a second Airbnb room. I am thinking of renting both, rent just the main one or just the second room but sharing a bathroom. Any suggestions? Thank you Latest reply by Regina114
    We should not have to employ tricks to get the guest's hidden photo. This is what I requested today from AirBnb: I ask that you please require that all who register with AirBnb upload a Profile Photo prior to making reservations. I have a male guest arriv... Latest reply by Charles111
    Hi everyone, I am logged in with my AirBnb account with Facebook because I can't remember my password.I've tried everything but I don't receive the password reset e-mail.I tested my e-mail account to see if I receive other e-mails and it works. The e-mail... Latest reply by Chau13