What Hosts are saying

Hi guys! I'm new to hosting and I have just had an enquiry about someone wanting to stay for 78 nights on business which will be paid for by their company. They have stated that their company need to pay monthly due to how they do their expenses. I don't... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi everyone, I hope you had a good weekend. I'm 6-months in to Airbnb, I have a problem with taxes in Redding California. The Shasta County asked me when I bought the appliances, dishes, furnitures that guest they use. Is anyone having the same problem w...
    Hello,My listing is for 1 guest. I do disclose under house rules that there is an extra fee of $20 per night for extra guests. How is that collected? Since my listing is set up for 1 guest there isn’t an option for them to put in a different number. Latest reply by Sandra856
    I had a guest report damage to my home. I notified Arbnb immediately (within an hour of his checkout). I followed the Airbnb procedure and after weeks and hours they DENIED my claim. I informed the agent that the guest would not ADMIT to the damage. Per t... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi all, Does anyone host in a country that they don't live in? How do your payments work? Do you need to have a bank account in the country your listing is in? I live in the UK, and my listing is in India. I would prefer to be paid into my UK bank accoun... Latest reply by Vrinda3
    Hello,I m a host in Cuba , exactly in Vinales - Villa Secreta is my Airbnb , and have been trying to have a conversation with other hosts ..but no luck ! Can please someone reply in order for me to understand if some one is receiving my message ?Thank yo... Latest reply by Sergi
    For the past week or so, the locations on guest profiles have appeared in Chinese and sometimes Russian, although these guests are not from these countries and the rest of the profile page is in English, e.g. "Lives in Регенсбург, Германия" (<- that's Rus... Latest reply by Rachel177