Resolutions - there's no "Involve Airbnb" button

Andrew108
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Resolutions - there's no "Involve Airbnb" button

Hi everyone...

I have an ongoing resolution regarding breakages in my home...it's been three days without response from the guest and I received an email from Airbnb asking if I'd like them to 'get involved'. The Help Centre suggests I should see a button saying "Involve Airbnb" but there's nothing visible on the resolution page. 

Any thoughts? 

20 Replies 20
Paul0
Level 10
Brunswick, Australia

Hi @Andrew108,

Have you raised a formal resolution (refer to link below)?

It should be explicitly linked to a specific booking and then you just step into the process.

Cheers,

Paul

---

If someone provides a useful response send with a thumbs up!

Useful Links to Check Out:

Co-Organiser of Melbourne's Finest... Hosts too! 🙂

Andrew108
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi Paul

Thanks for the rapid response - yes, I raised a formal resolution three days ago, attached proof of the cost of repairs, sent the guest a message, everything. 

then, this morning, I received an email from Airbnb reminding me that the guest hadn't responded and that if I'd like, I could get Airbnb involved. I click the link into the Resolution Centre and can see everything except an 'Involve Airbnb' button. The only visible button is one to 'Keep Talking'.  

Christin3
Level 1
Faro District, Portugal

Hi Andrew, how did you resolve this situation ? I am in exactly the same and cannot see the "Involve Airbnb" button...now I'm waiting and don't want to close the communications either... How did you resolve it ? Any help appreciated. Cheers, Anton

I have the same thing going too....   no "involve airbnb button" after 72 hours

Jamie28
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

same to me, any help on the "involve airbnb" button as only the Keep Talking or Close options to select.

Thanks,

Jamie

Same here, it looks Airbnb is doing everything not to be involved!

Chris46
Level 2
Half Moon Bay, CA

Having the same issue... Don't see any solutions
Ben68
Level 1
Holon, Israel

Hi

Exactly the same problem. Host completely ignored me and still does.

Got hte mail too but can't find the button.

Has anyone succeeded?

Shehbaz0
Level 1
Chatham-Kent, Canada

Same issue!!!

Is there a contact number that we can reach someone at AirBnB?

It is best to go to www.airbnb.com/resolutions.

You should be able to involve Airbnb here, but it seems that there are some problems with the resolution center (what I noticed last week). This is what I think will work to contact Airbnb:

Select the right booking or a random one if that is not possible.

Select the reason: address personal issues with my guest.

There will appear a button with: Contact Page

On this page you will be able to call Airbnb if it is urgent or you can scroll to the bottom and send them an email. They will get back to you quickly. 

I hope that this will help you guys! @Shehbaz0 @Andrew108 @Ben68 @Chris46 @Valérian0

AirbnbNoInvolveTab.PNGi seem to be in the same situation, i got the email from airbnb saying its been more than 72 hrs and that i wish airbnb can get involved but i cant seem to find the botton to INVOLVE airbnb... pls help 

Juliette & Tatang got the idea, it is best to contact them as you would "normally" do since there indeed is no "Involve Airbnb" button.

The reservation has already happened. Where do I go to select it and find "address personal issues with my guest"? I do not see that anywhere. I am having the same problem as everyone else. What good is a security deposit if the guest and airbnb both ignore you??

it worked thank you for the tip i can now involve airbnb for the claim thank you so much.