Reviews Update More Difficult for Property Managers

Reviews Update More Difficult for Property Managers

I cannot be the only property manager (200+ listings) who absolutely hates the new layout/design of reviews on AirBnB.

I already make use of dual monitors for responding to all reviews, template responses in an spreadsheet, copying & pasting good reviews to email we send to our entire team, and copying & pasting bad reviews to our Operations department to be addressed. Vrbo continues to make improvements to this section, while AirBnB is making this section look prettier, but functions horribly.

AirBnB's update from a couple months ago, makes me absolutely hate this part of my job. Maybe partly because I know it doesn't have to be this difficult, as Vrbo's is not, and AirBnB's did not use to be this way. Please go back to the old layout if nothing else. I currently need two browser windows open for AirBnB reviews, to see who is saying what about which listing, and then still need to toggle back and forth between my other applications (spreadsheet, good reviews and reviews needing to be addressed).

2 Replies 2
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Ryson-Vacation-Rentals0 

you are not the only one frustrated with Airbnb's constant "improvements" . Obviously , those kids who  decide "what new changes could we make today" at early morning brainstorming meeting over coffee, never actually used Airbnb as hosts (maybe not even as guests)

Did you ever try to use multi calendar on your laptop? Jeezz... it's like trying to catch a fish with two fingers ... not to mention 18 clicks and scrolls needed to set one single rule. I was so frustrating one day that I actually wrote a post about it https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/RULE-SET-FRUSTRATIONS/m-p/1037016#M216592

I agree... sure, the new layout looks pretty, but it is now horribly ineffecient. I was interviewed at VRMA by an AirBnB staff member and our current AirBnB rep at the time how many clicks it now takes to do each review. The camera crew even came to record my complaint, but a month later our rep was promoted, and now my complaint seems wiped under the rug, and new rep hasn't responded to any of my emails and it's been over a month and now she's on vacation. Ugh, so frustrating... thankfully ABB only accounts for 7% of our reservations vs 33% for Vrbo.