Seeing what I charged on specific days that were booked in the past.

Answered!
Shawn20
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Seeing what I charged on specific days that were booked in the past.

How can i see what i am charging for a particular day that has already been booked. in calendar the guests name replaces the price that is being charged for that day and the day on the calendar is grayed out. if i have a different price one day to the next or have a different weekend pricing i can't look back to see what i charged.

1 Best Answer
Brittany1
Level 10
Chicago, IL

I absolutely agree with you @Shawn20. It is hard to keep good financial records and it's hard to evaluate year to year demand and prices when you can't look back. If you call Airbnb they can see in their system what you charged for a specific night. I have called for that reason before.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

FYI - take the ABB survey that is repeatedly sent out to hosts via emails and suggest they make that visible. That's what I just did last night regarding this VERY issue. They are a very receptive company and need to make improvements as they grow. They do that with the help of hosts letting them know what we need. And I took the survey and write specifically about the rate especially bc I'm now getting Instant Booked by guests w 5 Star reviews only. Hope that helped a little getting a reply back from me.
Another thing, you can always look at the guests booking breakdown invoice which is also emailed to every host to see what they were charged nightly as a tool but it's not exact.
If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

Brittany1
Level 10
Chicago, IL

I absolutely agree with you @Shawn20. It is hard to keep good financial records and it's hard to evaluate year to year demand and prices when you can't look back. If you call Airbnb they can see in their system what you charged for a specific night. I have called for that reason before.

@Brittany0. I called and all the person helping me could see is what I could see under stats. They couldn't see individual dates, but rather rather an average price per day over the stay. That doesn't help if lets say the reservation went through a weekend where I charge more for the weekend dates.

Hi Brittany,

I called and asked for what every night in June July August and September in 2015 booked for. They said they would get the information to me within one week. After a week I called back. It was like starting over with the person that took my call. There was no record of my call. I described again what I wanted. I never got a response.