Seperate suite listings

Alan41
Level 1
New Orleans, LA

Seperate suite listings

Hi,

I have 2 two room suites that I wish to rent seperatly is this 2 listings with 2 seperate calanders?

5 Replies 5
Linda129
Level 2
Pensacola, FL

Hi, Alan;

Here is what ABnB post:

How do I list multiple rooms?

If you want to list multiple rooms in your house, you can create a separate listing for each space you have available. Each room will have it’s own calendar and listing page that should accurately reflect the number of beds and amenities, as well as what space will be shared with others.

To create a new listing, log in to airbnb.com and go to List your space.

You can also create a listing for your whole house and separate listings for individual rooms in the house, but be sure to sync your calendars. If you rent your entire house, block those dates on all the individual rooms so you won't double-book.

You can offer guests a discounted rate for booking multiple rooms by sending a Special Offer and blocking the calendar of the other listings to avoid double-booking.

ME:  I would suggest you give each room a unique name so you wouldn't get confused...just saying.

Denis19
Level 2
Perpignan, France

You got it right.

Two rooms that can be booked independantly will require two property description (in fact two rooms) with a calendar for each one. 

I have 2 seperate listings for rooms in my Bed and Breakfast......When one room is confirmed the calendar blocks it....so far so good. except someone looks to book on same site ans they cannot as calendar is blocked with confirmed booking...so they go elsewhere, There is no guarantee they will look at my second listing although they usually appear together on the page. What can I do??? I want to list under B and B and i have 3 rooms with private bathrooms.. Confused from Mojacar /Spain

I have 4 huts and each one is having seperate entey capacity of 2 people. The property is showing single price for all the huts.

I tried seperate listing for each hut but when someone try to book for 4 people my property is not shown for booking. how do i reaolve this

@Krishan10  What you would have to do is create more listings- like a listing that is for 2 of your huts that would accommodate 4 people. Then you'd have to link the calendars so if those 2 huts got  booked together, each individual hut listing would be no longer available.