Serious technical issue with listing (November 2019 - new Airbnb version)

Dario267
Level 3
Barcelona, Spain

Serious technical issue with listing (November 2019 - new Airbnb version)

Hello all,

I'm experiencing a serious technical issue with the platform (confirmed by Airbnb).

A week ago I realized that my listing had completely disappeared from the platform without making any changes.

The number of visits decreased drastically during the last days and in the end I realized that something weird was happening.

Has anyone of you experienced something similar in recent days, such as the listing doesn't show:
- if some specific fields are not filtered
- even if you have activated the 'instant booking'
- although no recent changes have been made to the host control panel

Your thoughts are very appreciate!
Thanks!

53 Replies 53
Dario267
Level 3
Barcelona, Spain

@Lizzie I understand that you are only the administrator of this forum, but could you please let me know how to escalate this case to the direct department in order to resolve this situation?

My property still doesn't allow 'instant booking' and has lost many positions in the listing!
Terrible!!!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Dario267,

It sounds like the issue you are experiencing with you listing not showing Instant Book could be isolated to your listing, as others reported an issue with showing in search completely (which appears to be resolved now).

I've highlighted your message to a colleague of mine in the Support Team to see if there is anything they can spot and will let you know when I get an update. Otherwise, you can contact our Support Team directly to speak with someone about this. 

I hope this gets sorted and speak to you soon.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

OK, thanks!

How can I contact the Support Team?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Dario267.

Here is a telephone number to call our Support Team from Spain: +34 91 123 45 67

I hope you get this sorted. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hello @Lizzie,

just to let you know that, even I have contacted several times during the past 5 weeks the Support Team, the problem is still unsolved!

I'm losing a lot of visibility and visits…
I have no word… totally impotent against this issue!

Dario267
Level 3
Barcelona, Spain

Please, could you tell us (because I realized that the problem is not just mine…) how to escalate to a higher department in order to communicate this problem to Airbnb?

Dario267
Level 3
Barcelona, Spain

Any news?
Please advise…

Dario267
Level 3
Barcelona, Spain

Incredible...

almost 2 months with -92% less of visits on my property...

Anybody there?

@Dario267 @Lizzie did this ever get handled? I have had the same issue since 7/8 with 2 of my new listings and cannot get any help.