What Hosts are saying

Hello, I find many bugs in the app: I can't open messages in the mailbox, i can't confirm or refuse bookings, i can't open the bookings in the host's home. Please help me! I can not use Airbnb in this way.Thanks.Simone ** - phone OnePlus One Latest reply by Kirstie
    Hi,I booked a place for two days in Montreal to visit my daughter over Christmas and then realised I needed to change it to one night as it was too far from where we are scheduled to spend Christmas day with her partners family. I put in a request to alte... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello everyone. I just hosted my first guest who gave me an excellent written review but I cannot see any review stars on my profile. Why is that?? Thanks Latest reply by Kelly65
    I have had a client for over a month and I want his review. He has contacted me to say he cant do and that he hasnt received his review request from airbnb. How can I help him.Has anyone got the NZ airbnb contact number??? Latest reply by Michelle105
    I have a guest tht cancelled their reservation and my cancellation policy is strict but I never received a payout. The status is shown as 'pending' under payouts and the reservation number is PSSYWB Latest reply by Jayd0
    I am trying to claim $90 from a guests deposit via the resolution centre. I go through the process until the page of entering the amount. I type $90 and hit NEXT but nothing happens, the page freezes and never changes. I have tried with Chrome and Firefox...
    My multi-calendar function on the website sudenly stopped showing all of my places. Has anyone had a similar issue. It is strange. all my places are listed and I've been using the multi-calendar for years Latest reply by Stephanie171