Special Offer

Dee77
Level 2
Spruce Grove, Canada

Special Offer

If a guest requests a total amount to pay how do I know how to make the offer so that it comes out to that.  Is there a way when I make a special offer to show what my guest will pay?

4 Replies 4
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Dee77 you can make a special offer whith the exact offer on your side but you can not decide which percentage will Airbnb ad as a fee to that price. You have a guest that is comfortable with only a very specific price point? I personally wouldn't accept that type of guest, but you know your property better for sure and if you feel that there is room for a discount than offer one. You can have them tell you a specific price they want from you and explain that Airbnb fee will be added on top of that. 

Dee77
Level 2
Spruce Grove, Canada

Actually at one point I did this and it showed me exactly how my offer would look but for some reason it doesn't show this anymore.

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Dee77 you can select the days in your calendar, click edit and you will see "Guests pay" which is including fees and "payout" which is what you get if that was what you were asking, but you can not influence the way Airbnb calculates its fee. 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Dee77 

When making a special offer, the total amount the guest had to pay was also calculated. But unfortunatelly this feature  is recently removed from the special offer screen. If dates are available, there is an alternative to see what guest pay::

Go to your calender in the listing, select the dates, choose on the right: "Open Price calculator" and then you can see what guest has to pay. I think it's the same @Ana1136 mentioned above, but i miss the "edit" button.