What Hosts are saying

I was gonna book the first accommdation but it shows disconnetion of the website.Then i thought this booking is not successful, then I booked another one.After finishing booking, I found out the first one which shows disconnection is booked as well. And m... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hello,Does anyne know where I stand/what my rights are as a disatisfied guest?I have made complaints to the host but didn't put a complaint in with airbnb in the 24 hour period allocated?We still have 10 more days of a monthly rental (husband and me and 2... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Dear Airbnb team, I recieved an email, that I have earned 100$ for refering a host, the Kala House, bur unforcunetely I can't find the code for taking the money. Can you please help me to solve the issue? Where it shoud be the code for referal program ear... Latest reply by Mariam19
    Looking for an airbnb in Italy with a piano or keyboard in or around Florence/Tuscany. It seems so difficult to find even with the keyword on Google search. Since "piano" is also an Italian word for "floor" and towns also have the word piano in it. Any ti...
    We've had some problems with people breaking our house rules-for example smoking. They claimed to have smoked outside but our rules state very clearly that there is no smoking on the premises. There was no damage done, but we feel it necessary to have som... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Hi friends,We just starting hosting and we are ultra-focused on responding to every message and request from guests. There’s not been a message go without reply within an hour. Despite that, my response percentage is showing 0%. Am I doing something wrong... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hello ,not long ago I went to a host who in his profile was "Free parking on premises" so when I actually got there ,was not private parking or anything else ,so he told me to park on the street in front of the house because all his guests park there ,I l...
    Hi, I am trying to add new pictures to my posting which always worked fine in the past. This time though the upload starts, gets stuck towards the end end then I get error message/ failure to upload picture. Has anybody had a similar experience and could ...