What Hosts are saying

En mi calendario tenía requisitos especiales para alojamiento en el mes de enero, que es el más fuerte de acá, para que reserven como mínimo por 14 noches, y no se ha cumplido. Me envían reservas de 4 noches, cortando las quincenas. Me la paso cancelando,... Latest reply by Emiel1
    門限は23:30です。2泊目のお客様です。荷物は部屋にあります。電話、ライン、メールしてもつながりません。住宅地なんで門限を23:30としています。他にもお客様が泊まっています。玄関が騒がしくなるのも困ります。どのように対処するのがベストでしょうか? 荷物を玄関に出しておきたいのが本音です。実は喫煙者お断りでしたが、喫煙者でもありました。 Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, what does mean VIP in some Your messages. If You can answer is in Finnish I am thankful. Regards Marja Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello there! I was about to book a place in Italy for a couple of days when I realised, reading the details, that the host asked for 50€ extra for check in after 7pm and 60€ for cleaning, both to be paid in cash at the time of check in. Is this allowed? S... Latest reply by Francisca83
    Wondering how I can contact other hosts in my area in Maroochydore who may be able to co host in January 2019. Thanks Latest reply by Julie1130
    Warm greetings from Bali! I'm managing several listings, and some of them are of the same property (one for the whole house, and two others for when it is rented one room at a time). I used to be able to sort the listings alphabetically so I can see and b... Latest reply by Kadek1
    We’ve just listed our home and booked three separate guests. Our home is clean, etc. My first question is how many bath towels do I need for two night stays? We can have four guests at a time, for two nights per booking, so do we need to get 8 towe... Latest reply by Steve633