Super host status

BarbaraandSime0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Super host status

We've had super host status  since we started hosting on Airbnb. We let the whole flat and each bedroom in it as three separate listings. Where we are however, travellers are looking for single or double bedrooms to book most of the time so the flat has only been let once through Airbnb.  This is now threatening our superhost status as that particular listing doesn't meet the requirements (no bookings=no reviews=zero stars) even though the two bedrooms in the same flat regularly get great reviews. What can we do about it? 

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @BarbaraandSime0,

I'd be surprised and concerned if the listing was threatening your superhost status just based on no bookings, no reviews and no stars for one of your listings.

The status should be a property of the host so provided you have more than 10 stays in total for the last year for the other listings and your response rate etc. and ratings for the other listings are good you should be OK.

Has Airbnb notified you of the possibility of losing the status?

Steve.

Paola661
Level 1
Marche, Italy

Hi I am a superhost

I risk to loose my status beacuse my last guest was new and she gave 3 stars, thinking about an hotel :), thinking this could be a nice valutation.

How can i solve this?