Technical problems

J-and-D0
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

Technical problems

Lots of technical problems with Airbnb right now. 

- Hosting stats are completely borked at the moment.  It doesnt show all my bookings, and the demand graphs are no longer showing

- The iphone app keeps defaulting to traveller mode every time

- My login doesnt persist- im logging in with facebook everytime. 

40 Replies 40

Hi,

I have the same problem too. My listing does not appear when you search my local area. It suddenly disappeared. Have you solved the problem and how?

Melissa40
Level 3
South Lake Tahoe, CA

Airbnb website is not working! I cannot access any individual guest emails or pricing on the calendars

Brian411
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Today the app is not registering that I already read messages. Very time consuming to do things 3 times and it still isn't working. 

The check in button is also not displaying.  So cant send links easily

Aom-And-Fred0
Level 2
Choeng Thale, Thailand

7/1/2020.

Problems with co-hosting details on website Airbnb. Can't communicate any more with guests as co-host. Also calendar don't work well.

Anybody same problems? Also cannot open "details"

No problem with my villas, only the villas where I am co-host.

Fred

Phuket

Thailand

Lisa1994
Level 1
Lake Worth, FL

For the past week I am being told by airbnb that they are having technical issues with correcting my min stay requirements.   It is stating that every date this year is blocked due to a minimum stay requirement of 180 days.  I called palm beach county tax collector and they confirmed that I am registered to do short term rentals.

Airbnb is stating that they are waiting on tech support to get back to them and that I cannot call them.

They said I could relist my property.  Not only would this take a serious amount of my time, but it may not even work.  

Is anyone else having this issue

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico
Yvette213
Level 1
Santa Fe, NM

Been hosting with Airbnb for 5yrs as a  superhost, booked back to back then since 5 months NOTHING, problem is on my availability Trip details it shows not available to book Fridays or Saturdays, Of course that is not my doing, I have been calling 5 times a day hoping that a agent is smart enough to acknowledge that they have a glitch, they walk through it and of course they realize that there is a glitch and hang up on me. They also tried to blame me for their glitch " you should not put 30 day max, another agent says put 60 day max when in fact their is no max but only a two day stay minimum.

They are in denial of this issue and keep repeating the same man-oeuvres that do not work. ONe actually acknowledged the issue and said I will over ride the priority and get your issue taken care of by Technical support, well 1 week later nothing, so I am involving my lawyer for lack of 5 months biz

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

Almost 4 years since this thread was first posted, and still, nothing has changed. Countless "glitches" still rampant in the system (more often than not, the very same "glitches" that have been costing hosts serious amounts of time, energy and income all these years), that never, ever seem to get fixed. 

Why is that, Airbnb? How can this be? 

I am unable to amend or check my calendar except for March! April is completely blocked and I am unable to make any changes or check even my dashboard. I can only access price settings! I assume it must be their website as I have tried 3 different computers and different browsers. I started having these problems a few weeks back.

Terry319
Level 1
Rockleigh, NJ

My messaging window does not scroll.  cannot send my messages.