This listing is no longer available

Pasi1
Level 1
Helsinki, Finland

This listing is no longer available

I have listed my apartment on the site, but when using another browser to see how it looks, it says: This listing is no longer available. What am I doing wrong here?

61 Replies 61

There is no listing attached to your profile.  Perhaps Airbnb removed it from the website.  Did you get an email regarding this? 

I am having the same problem

Hi, did you ever figure out what happened? My listing doesnt show up publicly either, only when I'm logged into my account. Thanks, Iv

Andra2
Level 1
Bucharest, Romania

Hi Pasi, how it was solved your issue? I have same issue now. Thank you 

We have had this issue for over one year thinking our place was showing up since the dashboard states "Listed". I'm guessing it's sarcasm.

We've tried to contact airbnb about this multiple times but have always been ignored.

Our host is completely validated, we sent personal documents and still nothing. We can only see our listing if we're logged in. Otherwise the link just redirects to a nearby location.

Today we tried to unlist our original listing and create another one. Guess what? Same result.. It says it's listed. It's not.

We're pretty sure the site is broken since it also states we have 4 inbox messages ever since we remember. Then when we go into our messages and it's empty.

I've seen recommended that if we go and ask (cry) for support on their Twitter or Facebook then they feel more inclined to help you. Probably because of the negative PR it can give them, not that they actually have any inclination to support customers as we're very well aware.

Unfortunately, a company that only supports their customers through social networks and only after their customers basically complain publicly is a company that basically doesn't care about their customers and only cares about keeping its (clearly fake) apparence of competence and.

So, we're giving up for now. Airbnb has a lot to learn with Homeaway and Tripadvisor when it comes to dealing with their customers. 

Our experience with Airbnb, after all the hype and wonderful things we heard online about it, was disapointing to say the least.

I have exactly the same issue... I listed a week ago, was upset that no one contacted me... Shared my listing in local expat group and then got a reply that the site shows "the listing is no longer available"... I can see it only when logged in, when I go through the link as a random person - it's no longer available.

Have checked all the settings million of times - everything is listed and activated....

don't know what to do, this is so frustrating.

And yes, also have messages shown as unread since ever...

Absolutely not what i expected from such a well-known platform. 

Hi, was the issue finally resolved for you?  I noticed yesterday and am wondering how long it took others to get issue resolved. 

Hi, did you ever figure out what happened? My listing doesnt show up publicly either, only when I'm logged into my account. Thanks, Iv

Justin104
Level 1
San Jose, CA

Hello, 

I have an apartment listed on Airbnb and it will no longer be availaible as of 4/1.  I do have some reservations (5) after 4/1 and I want to cancel them.  I still have some dates open in March and I want to keep these dates available for potential guests.  I am trying to figure out how I cancel my guest reservations without having my account being frozen.  Any experience or help here is much appreciated.  Thank you. 

Justin

Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Henrietta2 Hello I had this problem before . My list is like this

1. if you login you can see your list

2. log out cannot see

I sent email to airbnb and this is answer from Mr Adrian

Typically this is due to one of two reasons:

1) You are a new listing. Brand new listings take 48 hours after being published to appear while they are security checked.

or

2) You have recently edited or changed some photos on your listing. Again, the listing is hidden for up to 48 hours while the photos are security checked.

If either of the above situations applies to you, please allow some more time and your listing should start appearing in search results.

For me is 2) problem I put some picture with taxt from IG .... so I remove picture and my list is back.

Hope it help,

Nutth

That happened to me. My listing was fine until I uploaded more photos and then poof - it was gone. No one  could find it on a browser. "No longer available." Emailed customer support through the online portal and it was fixed by morning. They said they could see it. I put new photos on today. Wonder if that will cause another glitch - but so far so good.

What's the email?

This happened to me today. I took out a special character in my listing title and removed one photo, and it was back up immediately. Thank you!

Lina53
Level 9
New York, NY

I'm having the same issue and have already called Airibnb 4 times... was the issue resolved for you?  If so, how long did it take to fix the problem?