Travel credit

Travel credit

Hello everyone! My guest had to leave early. I want to give him 4 days credit, so he can use it next time he comes here. How can i do it?

5 Replies 5
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Are you looking to provide Air BNB credit that can be used for any listing or are you looking to provide credit just for your listing?  Have you been paid in full for the four days left on the reservation or did the guest qualify for a refund under your cancellation policy?  

He doesn’t qualify for refund. He booked two weeks, but left after a week, because their country pulled their people back. I feel bad for him. Want to give him 4 days credit to use it in my flat when he wants.

Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Mojca17 You would just have to tell him to contact you when he wants to come back, and you will need to keep a note of what you promised. There's no way to do anything through the system.

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Mojca17  At the bottom of his shortened reservation there is a section for notes.  You could put the amount there as a reminder for yourself.  Next time He wants to come he could send an inquiry and you could respond with a special offer that would deduct the amount of the credit.

Thank you all for help and advise. I sorted out with him accordingly.