Travel credit

Andrew298
Level 1
Woodstock, GA

Travel credit

I refered a friend to use Airbnb hopeing that not only would they benefit by getting a travel credit but I would also. Well only half of it worked! My friend receiced their travel credit, $40 and was very thankful. but when I went looking to use my travel credit there wasn't one! Has anyone experienced this? Any idea as to why I didn't receive the credit?

Thanks, Andrew

2 Replies 2
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Andrew298,

Welcome to the Community Center. Great to hear you recommended Airbnb to your friend, I hope they have booked somewhere nice. In terms of your credit, there may be a couple of reasons why you haven't received yours yet:

• Travel credits can only be used on qualifying reservations (usually $75 USD or more, before any guest fees or taxes)
  • You won’t receive any travel credits until the person you referred completes a qualifying reservation on Airbnb

Do you think it might be because of either of these reasons?

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Cindy-and-Bruce0
Level 1
Beaverton, OR

I'm curious - as a superhost, do I have a travel credit somewhere I can use?  If so, where do I go look for it and how do I use it on my next trip?