What Hosts are saying

On March 6th, a member called Bj, started a thread in the CC called "Superhoax Paradox", exposing a "host" in Montreal, called AJ, who has 97 listings - many of them riddled with false reviews from fake profiles. Bj clearly demonstrated how the host was u... Latest reply by Inna22
    Hi, I am considering putting my walk-in basement apartment up on airbnb. I am trying to research the legality of this. I read some articles online that have had people receiving fines for $1000.00 for doing it. YET, I see a bunch of places listed here ...
    I'm getting evicted because of Airbnb i i have two kids by myself with no where no to go..Airbnb should not allow people to add a listing of it's not an owner or an notarized agreement between the landlord and tenate Latest reply by Luana130
    I have request from a lady wanting to buy a voucher for her friend for one night. Her friend will pay the other night. How does this work when the guest needs to pay and also fir the host Latest reply by Emily487
    I have to cancel a guests stay because a bad storm knocked out our power and most of central Pa and there isn't an estimate time it will get restored.Will that affect our super host designation? What should we do?ThanksJohn Latest reply by Luana130
    For the past 3 weeks I have been without the functionality to leave a guest review. Airbnb are aware of the issue but is it not time for a resolution
    Hello Community, I have received my first ever bad review. I am asking Airbnb to remove on the basis that I was given 1 star for accuracy - they said that my cat was here and they had to feed him - in the written review they mention it too- they give the ... Latest reply by Caitlin37
    Who do I speak with about purchasing stock of Airbnb before it is listed on the exchange? What is a good phone number to call and ask? Latest reply by Ann72